We have the Full Moon in the sign of Virgo happening on March 9th, 2020 around 1:48PM EST. There will be some interesting aspects at the time of this Full Moon; and it can be quite intense and highlighting current events happening.
The Full Moon will occur at the 19th degree of Virgo; so check what is happening in your chart around that degree. For me, it is making a weak conjunction to my Ascendant, a stronger conjunction to my Saturn.
This Full Moon during Pisces season I sense is about getting things wrapped up before the new Astrological Year starts when the Sun moves into Aries. Intense shifts, painful realizations, and frustrating challenges might be happening at this time; instead of stressing out, try to ride out this wave, and be aware of what needs to happen to overcome it all. With strong energies happening in Capricorn and Pisces, we are finding ourselves going through intense emotions coming from reality checks. And also the Pisces/Virgo opposition has to do with that.
Let’s break down some of the aspects happening during the Full Moon:
- Moon opposing Sun and Neptune conjunction. This can bring fear, confusion and deception. On a global scale, some scandals might come to the spotlight. With Virgo ruling the 6th house, health and wellness issues might be surrounded by fear; and Neptune rules illness and infection so I suspect coronavirus fears and concerns might escalate.
- Having the Moon in Virgo opposing the Sun in Pisces brings up the conflict between the spiritual and physical realms; those who have a North Node in Virgo, South Node in Pisces know what I am talking about… trying to be somewhere in the middle of these realms. Those are my Node placements!
- Venus conjunct Uranus. This can bring some sudden, unexpected things happening around Venusian themes such as relationships, finances, self-worth; can be something as simple as wanting to dye your hair a new color.
- Saturn square Uranus (also square Venus but it is fading), this can bring a clash with authority figures, and breaking free from the limitations we have put on ourselves.
- One good thing is that the Moon will be forming a trine with the planets in the sign of Capricorn (Moon, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto).
- Jupiter is still in a strong sextile to Neptune although fading, this is a very spiritual aspect to have, all about spiritual growth.
Another event happening around the Full Moon is Mercury going Direct, finally! That is great news!
This is the time to release any fears, concerns you have that might come up in the days leading up to this Full Moon. Mostly around the coronavirus; the way I see it is that news media tend to spread fear; and this lowers our immune system, and our vibration; it is best to try to keep these high, while staying informed and stocking up on essentials. I also am stocking up on elderberry! And taking my Vitamin C and D3 supplements. Making sure I get plenty of rest and try not to stress out…
Balancing the spiritual and physical worlds… yes we want to raise our vibration during this time but also take care of our physical health with the right foods, and keeping our immune system strong.
This Full Moon is releasing anything that doesn’t serve you; anything related to fears, or anything that can affect your health, your work and your daily routines; all that needs to go! As with all Full Moons, a good exercise is to write down what you need to release, in order to move forward in your soul’s path.